October SLANT Love

About six months ago, I was perusing the teachersfollowteachers on Instagram when I stubled across this image from Lessons with Coffee:


I love mail. I love pen pals. I love commiserating with fellow teachers. How fun!!

Basically, Jameson is a rock star because she takes -- at this point -- dozens and dozens and DOZENS of teacher information and pairs us up so we're talking to two people. One of the people you're sending to and one you're receiving from. I've done 4 exchanges at this point and have been paired with people from DC, Wyoming, Michigan, California, and Indiana. I haven't yet blogged about it, though, because I started this blog just recently.

This month, I was paired with Maja over at Kooky Kinders and Laura at Enchanting Elementary. Maja and I bonded over the St. Louis (where I'm from) Bosnian community (her heritage) and Laura and I bonded over the fact that she's getting married next spring -- on the same day I did six years ago. Small world.

Anyway, the theme was to send things to help the other teacher. Laura sent me an awesome set of Brain break sticks that I plan to use ASAP because my 4 year olds are already antsy and winter is just beginning (Lord, help me). And she sent me a Kit Kat. Which I would take a photo of, but I've already eaten it. All 8 sticks of it. In one sitting.

Taken at naptime... Sorry it's so dark!
Sign ups for November/December are closed because it took me too long to write this post, but you should totally sign up in January! It's a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment