January Currently

My first post of 2015 is a link up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade. It's my January currently:


Listening: Friends is on Netflix now, don't ya know?

Loving: I got a Fitbit for Christmas, basically, and I'm kind of obsessed with tracking my steps and calories. I think it's exactly what I need to stay on track this time!!

Thinking: I am going to SPAIN in 60 days!!! I can't wait!!!

Wanting: The box I store all of our Christmas stuff in is in the storage closet on the patio and it's currently 14 degrees. I have no desire to go out there and dig it out.

Needing: I shaved my head in June for St. Baldrick's and while I'm keeping it shorter until after Spain, I hate when it gets too scruffy.

Yes: Getting fit. I lost 40 pounds 4 years ago and have been telling myself I was just trying to maintain my weight because I literally went to the gym three times last year. Whoops. So I gained about half of that back. I don't look as flabby as I used to because while I wasn't going to the gym, I was still trying to keep eating responsibly. My goal is 40 more pounds this year and then actually maintain it (for real this time, I swear!).

Maybe: We're discussing going to California for my birthday next year (I'm turning 30). Hubs has family out there who live near Disneyland so I thought it would be a fun opportunity to cross off the other Disney park and celebrate entering a new decade of my life.

I Wish: We currently live in a condo and I'm tired of renting and tired of not having a basement (esp. when the Midwest tornado season hits). Plus, hubs wants a dog and I refuse to get one until we have a yard in which it can run. I recognize that my maybe AND my wish can't happen at the same time. Damn money...

Hope your new year has gotten off to a great start!!

5 comments:

  1. I just saw that Friends is on netflix......I'm scared to start watching it because I might not ever stop! LOL! I hope you can go to California....that would be a nice birthday gift! Good luck on the weight loss, I'm trying to lose it as well. I tend to lose and then gain and go back and forth all the time! Good luck to you! Kristi Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how my husband and I have been with Big Love on Amazon Prime. Non stop.

      Delete
  2. I love that Friends is on Netflix! Woohoo! I'm also a Midwest girl- from Nebraska! Basements are definitely nice for the tornado season. California sounds like fun! I've never been to Disneyland, but loved Disney World as a kid!
    Allie
    the-gypsy-teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my fitbit! I got one a few years ago so I know how you feel about it!

    ReplyDelete